Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ady 's 4th Birthday & my "Mom-ent"

Ady had her 4th birthday yesterday, she has been anxiously waiting this special day. Thanks to everyone who helped her celebrate, she had the very best day! I'm glad to announce that there are moments in my life where I think, "YES! I'm doing something right in this daily chaos called mothering". Thus I call such a time a "mom-ent". Here's the story: We went to Star-Store (Walmart) the other day to see if I could get any ideas for Ady's gift. While we were there the girls saw Barbie horses Adyson loved the blue one and Brinnlee loved the pink. So yesterday Ady opened her presents and she was so pleased to have gotten the blue Barbie horse. Later that day she went to the Star-Store with my mom so she could pick out a birthday gift. My mom said she saw the pink horse and asked if she could please get it for Brinn. My mom tried to tell her that Brinn could get it when it was her birthday. Then Ady sweetly cried saying that Brinnlee loved the pink horse. My sweet mother couldn't resist the selfless alligator tears and bought the pink horse. Adyson was even more excited to surprise Brinn than she was to open any present she had gotten. Brinnlee was excited and she gave Ady the biggest hug! They have not stopped playing with their horses all day. What a happy "mom-ent."




No comments:

Post a Comment