The Easter Bunny did indeed visit our home on Sunday! The girls woke up ready to hunt for eggs the oversized stuffed rabbit hid while they slept- (according to Brinn he is big and wears a polka-dot tie) Tad helped the girls dye sparkly eggs- which we were not a fan, we had glitter everywhere! The E.B. brought the girls new spring dresses, loads of candy and a Book of Mormon with their names printed on them. Brigham was in a very good mood, I caught him mid -"growl" in the picture. His lips are blue because he tasted one of the eggs.
The Easter Bunny also left something in the garage... three baby chicks!!! Brinnlee love loves her chickys. Ady was so funny, we told her when grandma and grandpa came over not to say we have chickens, but that we have a surprise. Sure enough, that's what she said, "Grandma, I'm not gonna tell you we have chickens, we have a surprise"! Ady calls them Chick-munks! Brinnlee's is the yellow one, her name is Pretty Eyes, Ady's is the lighter brown one, her name is Sparkly Eyes, and Brig's is the darker brown, her name is Hammy Hammy- no relation to my college days nickname. We are trying to be more self sufficient in raising our own eggs... wait do you raise eggs? Anyway that is the plan and Tad is really excited about building a chicken coop and I can't wait to see it all done!




Holy smokes! Chickens! You guys are so awesome. I'm glad you had a fun Easter. Thanks again for letting Ellie come play. She had the best time.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. . . those chicks are so cute!
ReplyDeleteCan I come visit??
Your children are adorable too! Very cute pictures!